The highly compacted bales of recyclable material are space-saving, transport-friendlly and are sold/disposed of profitably. The use of our machines results in the following advantaged for you:
- Storage cost savings through volume reduction of up to 90 percent
- neat appearance of the warehouse/workplace
- Integration into existing production processes
- Increased attractiveness of recyclables in sorted bale form for recycling service providers
- Savings in personnel costs due to significant time savings in walking distances and filling
- Low operating costs due to optimized processes
- Prevention of vermin in loose material
- Free escape routes thanks to compact bales of recyclable material
How is a small baler machine from Strautmann Umwelttechnik designed?
Strautmann Umwelttechnik stands as a machine manufacturer for quality in processing and reliability in the process: Due to the easy handling of the baler and an innovative and reliable technology, the small baler can be flexibly integrated into existing processes.
The advantages of a Strautmann small baler machine at a glance
- Presses in various sizes and designs for material quantities of up to 30 tons per year
- small footprint
- easy operation and handling of the balers
- Long service life due to stable TopPlus press plate guide system
- Low service costs due to reliable operational capability and a maintenance contract
- Quiet operation (under 68 dBA)
- Work safety thanks to the absence of manual tearing of the material
- simple “plug and play” procedure
- High bale density due to bale shield time control
- Convenient bale removal by bale cart or hydraulic bale ejector
- Outsourcing of safety testing to Strautmann Umwelttechnik
- short delivery times, sometimes less than two weeks
Experience Strautmann quality through test delivery
You are not yet familiar with our machines and would like to get to know our capabilities? Then we would be happy to offer you a test order.
Small baler machine – yes or no?
Yes. Put an end to waste materials flying around and save time and money on disposal. Our small baler machines are worthwhile even for small quantities of material – and pay for themselves quickly. An added bonus is that by eliminating loose material lying around, you won’t create a tripping hazard or harbor vermin.
Does a small baler machine really save that much time?
The unnecessary walking distances to remotely located collection bins can be easily measured. This is because their compact design allows our small baler machines to be placed directly where the waste/recyclable material is generated: indoors. This means there are no more open gates with our small baler machines, which saves heating energy and prevents drafts. Personnel and material also do not get wet on the way to the baler – in contrast to a baling container set up outside.
Fast and easy setting – with the door open or closed
The “Closed Door” method means that the bales are tied with the door closed. This is the most cost-effective entry-level option for a small baler machine. With the “Easy Tie” method, the bales can be tied quickly and conveniently with the door open.
What is a baler machine and how does a baler machine work?
A baler compresses material of various types into compact bales that are easy to store and transport. The machines are particularly suitable for compacting voluminous materials such as packaging material. Our vertical small baler machines take up very little space. The material is fed into the baling chamber by hand, pressed there, and can then be conveniently removed.
Competent advice and reliable service
Our customer advisors have experience with different industries and types of operations and can quickly assess which product is the right one for you. The amount of material, space availability, and work processes either vote for one of our small baler machines or even make a large baler machine worthwhile. We will be happy to instruct your employees in the use of our small baler machines. A dense network of service technicians ensures a quick response when maintenance and repair work is required. Thanks to 35 service centers nationwide, a required spare part can be delivered and installed within 24 hours.