Get free advice now
We at Strautmann Umwelttechnik are an innovative, medium-sized manufacturer of machines and systems for recycling and disposal technology. Our goal is to continue to grow and to further expand our market position nationally and internationally. Apply and strengthen our successful and motivated team.
- During your three-and-a-half-year apprenticeship, you will learn the basics of metalworking.
- You will produce machine components.
- You learn to read and understand technical drawings.
- You take part in inter-company training courses.
- At least a good secondary school leaving certificate
- You enjoy mathematics
- Good technical understanding and manual aptitude
- Diligence, reliability and the ability to work in a team
- Individual support from "day one" to the final examination
- Performance-related salary
- Company pension plan
- Chances of being taken on with attractive career prospects diversified activities
Then please send us your application documents:
Strautmann Umwelttechnik GmbH
Heidestraße 9, 49219 Glandorf